Sunday 27 October 2013

zoo day fun...

The sun was shining last Saturday so myself and Billy decided to go and visit Melbourne Zoo. We had the most amazing day there. We are really like two big kids when it comes to anything to do with animals. There was so much to see so we really made the most of our time there and enjoyed lots of frozen yogurt to keep cool aswell.


I love giant tortoises, they move so slowly and just look so chilled. I bet if we moved that slowly we could live for hundreds of years too.


Lemurs have got to be a zoo favourite. I remember visiting Fota Wildlife Park when we were younger and having the Lemurs run off with all our sweets and lunches. Cheeky little chaps.


Meerkats!!! These little guys are so funny to watch. They are so busy busy and always scampering about everywhere.


This gorilla looked like she wasn't to be messed with. She was pretty happy though just picking leaves.


Look at this little guy. I know my mom will be cooing over the computer at how cute he is. Such an adoreable little face. I want him.


The Orangutans were so beautiful. They were real posers too.


This tiger was seriously difficult to photograph, we got there just before feeding time so he was pretty restless.

I love playing the tourist. We have a Melbourne bucket list so are slowly but surely making our way through it all.



No comments:

Post a Comment