Wednesday 30 October 2013

happy birthday to my mom...

Today is my mom's birthday and I want to wish her a very special Happy Birthday. I wish I could be there to celebrate with you but I am certain that you and the girls will have some big plans made to celebrate.


I love you so much and you really are the greatest Mom ever. You are always there for me when I need it, but you have always given me the space and time I need to grow too.

I can't wait to come home and share some stories and giggles and tears with you. You never fail to make me laugh until I cry.

Have an amazing day.

A super special Happy Birthday to my Aunty Helen today aswell. Cannot wait to come to New Zealand and spend Christmas with you. It is going to be one hell of an adventure.

Lots and lots of love
Elaine. Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment