Thursday 24 October 2013

rings that bling...

I was asked the other day for some ideas for finding a nice ring that could be worn every day comfortably. The lovely lady who was asking is quite like me, an outdoors kinda gal who likes nothing more than hanging out with her ponies but also loves to stick on a good pair of heels and get dolled up for the right occassion too. It got me thinking and searching and between us we came up with a few ideas.

notonthehighstreet.com has to be the most fun website ever. You go on here to look for something specific and can spend an entire afternoon looking up everything else. For presents this really is a one stop shop.

Here are some of my favourite ring picks from this website. The prices vary aswell so there is something to suit every budget which I just love. If you are looking for a fashion ring for a special event or something that you can wear for life you will be able to find it here.


I love a good cocktail ring and the bigger the better. This one is a real statement piece and would look fab with an all black outfit or would look just as good with some jeans and a white t-shirt.


I love this cute little perspex ring, and think this would make the cutest engagement ring. Even if it was just a stand in until you helped pick out the real deal.


Stackable rings are in right now but I just love the simplicity of these three rings. They would look just as good worn seperately too.


These little love knot rings have been in the press of late too. They are really sweet and I think a nice fine silver one would be just beautiful.


I love silver and gold together. I know people think you should just stick with one or the other but I always love to mix and match between the two. This ring is just stunning and would definitely gather a few admirers.


I love the brushed look of this ring. It is so simple and the finish of the metal really sets it apart from other similar styles.


This Black Onyx ring is amazing. A slick of black nail polish would really set this beauty off.


Such a pretty little flower ring. The lines are so simple and so clean and fresh looking, this ring really makes me smile.


How sweet is this ring? I love the design of this. It is so different and such a lovely shape.


You really cannot beat a classic silver band. The hammered effect on this one makes it look even more amazing.


Again I think my eye was drawn to this ring because it is a mix of silver and gold. If it was just the one metal it wouldn't look half as striking as it does.


This ring is amazing. It is cut straight from quartz crystal. The colours are so beautiful too.


Here is another stone ring but with a different view. I love how the top looks like lots and lots of crystals all pushed together. I can't decide if I like the blue or the pink better.

When it comes to choosing a ring there really is sooooo many to pick from. I find you really can't be sure until you have tried a few on too as you really cannot be sure until you see it on your hand. Happy ring shopping and don't forget to check out notonthehighstreet.com too.

No comments:

Post a Comment