Wednesday 9 October 2013

sunsets galore...

I was having a look through some photos recently and realised that I may have a little thing for sunsets. In the last twelve months I have been lucky enough to see sunsets from all sides of the world, from London to Spain, Vietnam to Laos and Cambodia and in Australia from Darwin to Melbourne so I thought I would pop up a few pictures. You really cannot beat a good sunset. Go out and appreciate one close to you. It really is the little things...

Sunset in Alicante, Spain

Sunset in Mui Ne, Vietnam

Sunset on the Mekong River, Luang Prabang, Laos

Sunset at Angkor Wat, Siem Reap, Cambodia

Sunset at Mindil Beach, Darwin, Australia

Sunset in Wangaratta, Victoria, Australia

Summer is coming now and we live right beside the beach so I can't wait to go and enjoy many more sunsets.

No comments:

Post a Comment