Friday 18 October 2013

friday feeling...


Yippee it's Friday!! Let the weekend begin. I cannot wait to enjoy some sunshine, hang out with my amazing fiance and catch up with my brother too.

I decided as it's Friday it might be fun to learn some fun facts. I have a crazy memory and remember none of the important stuff but will always have a fun fact on hand to get me out of a sticky spot.

Here we go... did you know...

It's possible to lead a cow upstairs...but not downstairs.

Dogs have four toes on their hind feet, and five on their front feet.

Polar bears are left handed.

No word in the English language rhymes with month, orange, silver, and purple.

If you put a raisin in a glass of champagne, it will keep floating to the top and sinking to the bottom.

Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment