Tuesday 19 November 2013

wooden pallet love affair...

I have a real love for things that look rustic and natural and I love the idea of reusing and making something new and exciting from something that was probably destined for the dump. As I've been travelling for a quite a while now I'm beginning to look forward to finding somewhere to call home for a little bit longer then a few months. I know it's a way off yet but once we do settle somewhere I want to have all my ideas ready to go. Recently I have seen a few photos of wooden pallets being reused so decided to do a bit more investigating into this and love what I found.


A super cosy low sofa made of pallets. This would be perfect for a snug area. Piled high with comfy cushions.


I love the look of these beds. They look really rustic and loved.


What a cute little table. The glass and wheels made it look quite modern too while still being really functional.


I love the legs on this little foot stool. A perfect place to store some books and magazines too.


This kitchen table is so beautiful. I love the different colours and how they all work so nicely together. This is definitely a table to have dinner parties around.


How cool does this chandelier look? It has that stripped back warehouse feel that is really popular right now. I love how the lights are hung at different levels too.


This feature wall is amazing. Again I love how all the different colours work so well together. Each piece of wood has a different story to tell.

I'm feeling pretty inspired by all these pictures. Going to need to stock up on some pallets when I get back from travelling. A few DIY projects on the horizon I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment