Thursday 14 November 2013

lip balm love...

With the sun beginning to shine here I realised my lip balm did not contain an SPF so went in search of one that did and boy am I happy with what I have found.


Maybelline Baby Lips not only look like a whole lot of fun but smell great and do the job too.


The first one I tried was the Menthol one as I love cooling menthol products. This works great. It smells devine and feels pretty refreshing too.


The second one I have just gone and bought is the Mango Pie. This is really lovely and not too sweet smelling. It reminds me of some kind of sweet I've had before but I just can't remember which one. Maybe it's something sherbet. These have an SPF 25 which is great and come in at a cool $3.99 over here so a bit of a bargain too.

There are a number of different colours to choose from and some are even tinted and some are sheer gloss colours so I may be daring and try one of those ones next.

No comments:

Post a Comment