Thursday 21 November 2013

cheeky cheek tint...

I've always been a fan of a bit of bronzer and more recently have gotten into using blush. I love how it can freshen up your look and add a more natural hint of colour.

Recently I've been getting a little bored with my look though and decided it was time to try something different. Also as it's coming into summer I wanted to freshen up my look a little more too.


I'm becoming a big fan of a more dewy look so decided it was time to swap my powder blush for something new. I have used a few cream blushes before and quite liked them.


One of my favourite blushes is o-glow which is a gel blush from Smashbox. It comes out of the bottle clear and then adjusts to your skintone to give a natural glow. I have used a few tubes of this so I was tempted to get it again but decided I may aswell try something new. Life is too short right? Well, I'm glad I did because I've found a real winner here...


I bought this bottle of cheek tint from missguided.com and I think it was only a little more than $5. What a bargain! You paint a few strokes onto the apples of your cheeks before blending in well and et voila fresh faced glowing cheeks. I am in love with this product. It's really easy to use and you can build up the colour if you are not happy with just one layer. I have been wearing it just over my BB cream and it looks like I have no makeup on at all, just really fresh looking skin with a dewy finish. I think I may well be saying bye bye powder blush from now on....

No comments:

Post a Comment