Wednesday 6 November 2013

cute caviar nails...

Caviar manicures came to light last year. I love painting my nails and almost never have them without polish so this was something I was really excited to try. I bought the beads from ebay where they were cheap as chips. I painted my nails with one coat of black nail polish and let this dry completely before following with another coat one nail at a time. As you paint each nail sprinkle the beads onto the wet polish and gently press onto the nail. Do this over an empty shoe box lid or similar to collect all the extra beads.


This is the result I got earlier this year. I loved how it turned out and everyone was commenting on how different it looked.

Here are a few more looks I must try...


I love this pearl white colour. It would look great for a wedding.


Buy a mixed bag of beads and go for cute candy coloured nails.


Why not just caviar one nail as a super chic statement.


I love this beautiful denim blue colour. Perfect for all seasons.


Go half and half like this black and gold combo. Beautiful.

Give it a go. It doesn't last more than a few days but for a special occasion it looks amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment