Tuesday 5 November 2013

some bunny to love...

This is my bunny rabbit, Bunster. I rescued Bunster (formerly known as Lucky) from a rescue home in Greenwich, London just in time for Easter in 2009. He is the world's greatest bunny, I maybe a little biased but to me he is the best. He's not a regular bunny either as this bunny is well travelled. He has lived in London, Cork and Dublin and has also holidayed in Donegal for Christmas. When I decided to go travelling I realised Bunster would not be able to come with me so I set out in finding him the perfect home. There was no way I was just going to leave him with anybody so I was delighted when my best friend from College, Sean said he wanted to have him. I'm not too sure if Sean knew what he was getting himself into but sure enough Bunster landed on his doorstep a few months later, after a road trip from London to Cork and a few months living with my parents.


This is a picture of Sean and Bunster the first day Bunster arrived in Dublin. As you can see they get on like a house on fire.


Sean spoils the little rogue and gives him all the attention he needs.


Here he is having a wash.


Stuffing his face. He absolutely loves carrot tops and gobbles them all down in the blink of an eye.


Here he is in his tent. He loves chilling in here.


I'm not too sure what was going on here but Sean joked he was measuring him up to post him to India so he could holiday with Sean there.


Here is chubby chops himself all dressed up in his Santa suit that his aunty Charlotte bought for him.


He loves carrots.


His little pout.


He can smell chocolate a mile off. Don't worry he sticks to a very strict healthy diet.


mmmm baby corn.


This is Bunster having one last snooze on my lap before I left to go travelling. I cried for almost the whole three hour drive from Dublin to Cork after I left him.

Sean is amazing and sends me many many updates and photographs of Bunster. We've even skyped too. Surely everybody needs some bunny to love? I'm just glad I have this bunny.

1 comment: