Tuesday 3 December 2013

little black dress...

When it comes to the little black dress there are sooooo many options out there to choose from. There really is an LBD for every shape and size and every budget too. Celebrities rock their LBD's and here are a few dresses that I just love.


Eva Longoria has to be the queen of the LBD. Here she is wearing a Victoria Beckham creation. I just love how this dress cuts in at the top. It's so flattering although I'm sure a bin bag would also look flattering on this lucky lady.


Here she is again in a simple strapless black dress. It looks effortless.


I love this dress that Emma Watson wore quite a while back. The feathers and the lace just work together brilliantly.


Jennifer Aniston looks so chilled in this LBD. I'm a real fan of a skater or flared skirt. They are just so comfortable and easy to wear and if like me you love to get down on the dance floor then this is the perfect dress to do so in.


Here Eva breaks out the bling in this little sequined number. I'm generally not a huge fan of sequins but because the lines of this dress are so simple it just works.

As it's only coming into summer here now I'll have to wait another while before I get to pull out all my LBD's so until then I will just have to druel over all the images on the net.

No comments:

Post a Comment