Monday 2 December 2013

fun festive finds...

I really like to get into the festive spirit and this year because I am in Australia where it's not as cold and winter like as we are used to, I feel even more compelled to be as festive as possible.

Here is a list of a few festive finds that I love and instantly put people into a jolly mood.

Christmas socks


Keep those toe toes toasty in some jolly Christmas socks. You may even be lucky enough to find some with bells.

Christmas Jumper


Nothing says festive fun then a group of people laughing and joking in their Christmas jumpers.

Christmas Jewellery


If you don't want to go all out with your Christmas clothing why not accessorise with some jewellery. Little Christmas tree shaped stud earrings will give that subtle hint of Christmas cheer.

Christmas Hat


When I was younger I loved wearing my Christmas hat at the horse riding school. Not only did it spread a bit of festive cheer but also kept my ears nice and toasty too.

Christmas comes but once a year. Go out and spread some festive cheer.

No comments:

Post a Comment