Tuesday 10 December 2013

hate to say goodbye...

So my little brother, who is not so little anymore has left Australia to go home and I'm pretty sad to say the least. We have had moments in our lives where we couldn't stand the sight of each other but in the last few years we could not have gotten on any better. He's cheeky and drives me crazy at times and never ever turns up on time for anything but he does make me laugh and he's always there if I need him.

Family is super important to me and although I'm going to miss him and this is our second Christmas apart I'm glad my mom and dad will get to spend time with him this year and I know we'll definitely make up for lost time next year.

He told me under no circumstances to put up a blog post about him but then he did mention in the same breath that the picture below was one of his most favourite pictures ever so I'm just hoping I get away with it. Miss you already you little brat.


No comments:

Post a Comment