Thursday 19 September 2013

the burt's bee's knees...

I have been a Burt's bees lip balm fan for quite a long time. I never leave the house without lipbalm and most of the time will have one in my pocket and at least another one or two floating about in a coat or handbag. while travelling in South East Asia earlier this year I relied on it even more to keep my lips from drying out in the heat and sunshine.


I have always just used the original beeswax lipbalm pictured below but have now discovered the rest of this range and so far my absolute favourite is the rejuvenating lipbalm with Acai berry. I think I may be having a small love affair with Acai berry as I also find myself quite partial to Acai Berry bars at the moment but this lip balm is almost as delicious. It moisturises and lasts for ages and the smell is just to die for aswell.


I've just seen on the Burt's bees website that there is now a version with grapefruit so I think this will definitely be the next one I try to hunt down. The great thing about these lipbalms is they are available everywhere and they really dont break the bank either.


To check out what else they have to offer: www.burtsbees.com

No comments:

Post a Comment