Wednesday 18 September 2013

must have moisturiser...

For years I did not like to moisturise. I know, I know it's almost a sin not to moisturise but I put it down to only ever having the misfortune of trying moisturisers that were too heavy, or too oily and that made my skin feel unclean. This is until an amazing work colleague of mine introduced me to Steamcream. As she is a little older and much wiser than me she was preaching the benefits of moisturising and after I had told her I just hated the thought of it she suggested I try this miracle moisturiser.

Steamcream as you might have already guessed is created by steaming together an array of super ingredients such as lavender essential oil, oatmeal infusion, cocoa butter, neroli oil, chamomile blue essential oil and organic jojoba oil to name but a few, into a beautiful silky smooth emulsion.

Steamcream is not just a face cream but an all over body and face cream which I just love. It smells amazing and as soon as it is applied, it sinks deep into your skin to give you the best moisturising benefits you can have. Your skin is left feeling silky smooth but not oily or greasy or heavy with product. I use it under my make-up after being in the sun, before I go to bed and every day in between.

Ok I know this sounds like the best thing since the slice pan but you havent even heard the best bit yet! Steamcream comes packaged in the most adoreable limited addition tins. I think this may be partly the reason for my addiction. Everytime I see a new tin I find myself placing a new order. Once you have finished the cream the tin can then be used to store jewellery, little trinkets or as a snazzy little tin of decanted sunscreen to save you lugging the big one litre bottle all the way to the beach and back.


I buy mine online but I know there you can also buy it at Selfridges and John Lewis. I have gifted many many tins to my friends and family and it has always been a well received gift. My mom is now an avid fan and my fiance has also been caught with his paws in the tin on more than a few occassions.

Check out the website and do pick up a tin or two. with Christmas coming up keep your eyes peeled for some festive tins and also subscibe to their email alerts so you know when they have special deals on. They ship worldwide and I have just placed my second order of two tins to be sent to me in Australia and just a moment ago got an email confirming my order had been dispatched. They should keep me going through the Australian summer months.


Go grab some now: www.steamcream.com

No comments:

Post a Comment